Our soft landing system is designed to meet the requirements of the falls from height hierarchy of safety for fall protection by arresting falls in standard storey height dwellings. The system can be used to protect workers fixing first floor joists and then simply moved up to the next level as required.
Our air bags are constructed from tough, fire retardant material and meets the statutory requirement to provide a safe working environment on building sites. Fully Health and safety approved, the system gives the workforce the necessary yielding surface.
The inner bag will deflate slowly on impact as the bag is designed to burst on impact reducing the risk of injuries sustained by rebound. Thanks to the inflated height of 750mm, a fall from first floor joist level would be no more than the maximum 2.5 metres.
- Each quickly inflated – 30 seconds – by electric blower
- Economically Transported & Stored
- Modules are independent of each other
- Shape allows flexibility for providing fall protection in every corner
- Unlimited configurations are possible
- Pack flat for easy storage and transportation
Make it Kinrade Scaffolding for your bespoke scaffolding on the Isle of Man.